Over the decades in many fiction movies and books have been predicted the substantial alterations that will be input by the appearance of AI and will change the life of the world as a whole. Up to the present, AI has become widespread in a wide variety of realms of our daily lifestyle. AI always surrounds us starting from features of automatic parking to mobile phones virtual assistants. Currently, there are a lot of projects that are already in progress that will make use of AI to aid both instructors and students to extract more from the educational process. However, it is obvious that we will not witness robots resembling and behaving as teachers in the near future. AI tech also provides us with various opportunities, for example, to play games, notably Bitcoin casino games, which both have advantages and drawbacks, simultaneously. In general, games are harmful ways that keep people, especially learners disorientated, in the lessons.
There are several types of impacts that computer intelligence has on the development of education. Furthermore, those impacts will determine the form and structure of teaching in the future.
- AI will aid to automate the process of some basic activities in teaching, for example, grading. In schools and colleges, checking the homework and tests is an arduous and, simultaneously, exhausting work even if the instructors split it among themselves. Nowadays, it is plausible to substitute the process of grading by humans to automatization of the grading process by AI. The students will fill the testing blanks and the assessment will be put automatically due to their test results. Currently, the grading software of essays is still on its way to being more and more developed, and in the near future, it will also work decently. It will empower the teachers to be concentrated more on the activities during the lessons and build healthy relationships with students.
- The students’ requirements will create the need for educational software
Every single day more and more countries are included in those where education is individualized by AI. According to the increasing numbers of learning programs as well as games, all these are happening. This system puts a huge emphasis on repetition of the same things that were unclear to the learners and, in general, aids them to master certain themes and go on learning at their individual speed. This kind of individualized education helps to work with various levels of learners in the meantime in the same classroom supporting them in any issue.
- The input of AI finds out the problems in the teaching process that should be improved.
Every now and then, educators may be unaware of the uncommon problems that may appear during their lessons related to the educational lectures. Learners may be left confused and disoriented. AI is in a hurry to help to solve all the problems. There is a website so-called Coursera, that sends signals to the teachers in case a great number of students request an answer on the homework. Later on, in case of the alerts, the teachers suggest some tips to the learners for accurate responses.
- Artificial Intelligence tutors provide the students an extra support
Online educational programs created on the basis of AI will aid the learners in learning the basics of orthography, mathematics, and other subjects. All of these virtual teaching programs can teach elementary knowledge for the learners but are not good in fostering the learners to think creatively or something connected with real-life or the world. The educators of AI should do their best to manage more arduous programs in the future. This realm has marked a really fast pace of technological development over the previous several decades, and mentioned intentions are not only a dream but also a reality.
- Programs supported by AI are good at giving wholesome feedback to tutors and students
As we know AI aids to create courses adopted to students’ and educators’ needs, and not only. It also supports them in receiving feedback regarding the success of the ongoing course in total. Notably online schools are employing AI systems to track the students’ performance and warn educators in case of their gaps. Mentioned systems empower the tutors to find out the weaknesses of the students and dispose of them improving the instruction designed for the learners.
- The programs supported through AI are able to vary the role of educators
There is no doubt that instructors have a significant role in the teaching process. However, AI programs are able to replace education as a whole. Specialists create places for asking questions and searching out information in the AI-driven programs on specific topics. Those courses are even entitled to run fundamental courses in lieu of educators and substitute their role completely. Educators will only augment AI lectures, support learners to cope with the hardships, as well as to provide human relationships and practice with appropriate experiments. In general, AI tech is not able to provide all of these variations during classroom lessons, notably in virtual schools.
- Information rendered by means of programs of AI is able to vary completely the topics that schools have taught and provided learners.
AI-powered info gathering programs substitute all programs of college interaction to new ones of current and upcoming students. What is more, artificial intelligence is able to change more the landscape of education, though today it plays an indispensable role even in current education.