Sometimes choices are very hard, especially when all of them are good. It is tough to make a choice but we will make it easier for you. What do you look for when you want an internet connection? Some various features and benefits make you interested in any provider and another important factor is whether you need the highest internet speed or not.
We are mentioning top Cable and DSL providers along with features and benefits that they are offering which will cater to all your requirements below.
Everyone is familiar with Spectrum as it is one of the largest providers for internet, home phone, and Cable TV. Spectrum is offering promotional discounts especially to facilitate you during these hard times of the global pandemic COVID19. They are offering a discount that lasts for up to 12 months with serviceability in more than 40 states.
You get lucrative benefits and discounts with Spectrum internet service along with a seamless connection. You can contact Spectrum at any time to get your hands on their services. They have over 30 million happy users. The number of clients Spectrum has made it evident that it is one of the best options for internet service in 2022.
Apart from a seamless internet connection, there are many perks offered by Spectrum. Some of the perks are mentioned below.
What you get with Spectrum Internet
- Free Modem: By signing up for Spectrum you will be getting a free internet modem which they are offering to their new customers.
- Promotional Discounts: Spectrum is offering promotional discounts on all packages to their new customers for a limited time.
- Free Access to Nationwide Wi-Fi hotspots: You can get your internet services on the go if you choose Spectrum by connecting your tablet, mobile, or laptop with the Wi-Fi hotspot near you without paying anything extra.
- Unlimited Data: The most enticing thing about Spectrum internet is that they are offering uncapped internet data. This means you can download as much as you want without worrying about any data limit because it will not end with Spectrum.
- No Contracts: Spectrum makes it easier for you to sign up because they do not bound you under any contract and you can keep the services for as long as you want. You can cancel your services without any early termination fee.
- Free Antivirus: Spectrum offers free antivirus services that keep your browsing experience safe and secure. Moreover, with internet security, your devices also stay free from viruses or malware.
- Contract Buy Out Plan: If you are in any contract presently, Spectrum will buy that contract for you so, you can sign up for Spectrum without worrying about the early termination fee. Spectrum has got it covered and they offer around $500 to buy your existing contract.
AT&T is also one of the top providers in the United States. It is offering internet services for more than 30 years now with millions of users around the US. The best thing is that you can get the highest speed internet anywhere, even if you are in the suburbs.
What you get with AT&T internet
- Wireless Connectivity: With AT&T you can connect various devices and it gives whole-home Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Customized Packages: AT&T allows you to choose your plan according to your requirement and you can add DIRECT TV or Home Phone anytime.
- Promotional Discounts: You will get promotional discounts on the package you select.
- Unlimited Internet: You get internet without any data restrictions with AT&T internet.
One of the top DSL internet providers in the US is CenturyLink. They offer internet services even in the suburbs. CenturyLink is the best DSL provider in the United States. It provides the best home phone services, high-speed internet up to 1 GIG depending on your location. CenturyLink has a lot to offer.
What you get CenturyLink Services
- No Contracts: CenturyLink does not bound you under any contracts and gives you the freedom of choice so whenever you plan to cancel your services, you will not have to pay any early termination fee.
- Promotional Discounts: CenturyLink offers great promotional packages that allow you to save some extra bucks each month.
- Free Activation: CenturyLink is also offering free activation and there are additional discounts as well for customers who qualify for it.
Things that you should look out for
Apart from the promotional discounts and the internet service provider options that are available in your area, there are many other things that you should look out for before choosing an internet service provider. You should not make an impulsive decision which means that you need to consider the fact that you have to pay for your internet each month, so it should be affordable for you according to your monthly income.
Not all internet service providers will provide the same kind of perks and benefits so, you need to prioritize what do you need the most, and choose an internet service provider according to that.
When you are about to sign up for an internet service provider always do your market research. You will get multiple online reviews that are provided by an existing subscriber of an internet service provider, that will help you to find out and locate the weaker areas, and it can further help you to make a choice.