It is always said that one should burn more calories and should consume less. It is so because of the daily calories that a person is taking will not be burnt in the right ratio. His or her body will be consuming more of those than those extra calories will be transformed into unhealthy fat, and that will put you on a weight gain. So, yes, it is important for every individual to eat calories on a daily basis because it is through the calories that energy is supplied in the body. But excess of everything is bad and same goes in the case of calories.
Who would need to burn 1000 calories a day?
Before discussing how you burn 1000 calories a day, we need to know who needs to do it. On average, if a person exercises on a regular basis, then it is recommended to burn at least 100 calories. But one should be burning more depending on his or her capacity. If you are an individual who is looking for instant weight loss, then for you, it is advisable to try and burn at least 1000 calories in a day. If you do this, then you will be able to lose a good amount of weight within a week. To be more precise, we can say that a person who will burn up to 1000 calories in a day will be able to lose up to 2 pounds.
Is it possible to burn 1000 calories in a day?
We can say that achieving the count is challenging, but it is not at all impossible. If one follows proper guidelines for the same, then things would be easier for him or her, and he or she will be able to maintain health and fitness in a better way. But, yes, for this, one will have to follow a strict workout routine and an equally strict diet.
Here, we will discuss some easy ways out for burning 1000 calories in a day from your daily calories intake.
Factors to note for burning 1000 calories a day-
- Gender– If you are a male, then the process of burning calories through physical exercises would generally be an easy task for you. It is so because males tend to have more muscle mass.
- Age– If you are now growing older, then that will automatically make you lose muscle mass, and loss of muscle mass will automatically put more calories on burning.
- Fat percentage and body weight– If you own a large in size body, that means you have high fat % so that way burning more and more calories becomes easy for you as there is more mass available for you to move.
- The shape of your body– This is another very important factor that adds to the process of burning calories.
Things to do for burning 1000 calories a day –
There is a lot you can do that will further help you in burning 1000 calories in a day; here, we will see all those ways and means of doing it.
- Running – If you run regularly, you will then be able to burn from 11 to 17 calories in a minute, but still, you cannot be so sure of the exact number of calories burnt as that would vary depending on the weight of your body and your running speed. But, running is a simple physical activity that can help you with the process of burning 1000 calories.
- CrossFit- These workouts are very vigorous in nature as this involves strength, gymnastics, and everything else coming together. But yes, these can be helpful for you if looking around for ways and means to burn 1000 calories in a day.
- Highly intense interval training– Here, in this, you can include a cycling session for 30 minutes. With that, you will be able to burn around 390 calories. But, if your body built is short, or you are not able to push the pedal faster, then it would take you around 90 minutes to achieve the target of burning 1000 calories.
- Rowing– Yes, there are rowing machines that you can use for the process of burning calories. With a normal body build and weight, it will be easier for you. If not, then burning 1000 calories may take somewhere around 2 hours.
- Elliptical Machine– Yes, this is also a good option to use, but here also, the number of calories you will be able to burn would depend upon the amount of effort that you give into it. Burning 1000 calories may put you to give more than 2 hours for it.
- Steps to take– Walking at a faster pace, jogging, and everything are also very good sources for burning calories. But, every 1000 steps you walk result in burning 30- 40 calories, so if we go by this math, a person will have to walk 33000 steps every day to reach the count of 1000 calories.
Wrapping Up –
It is tough to burn 1000 calories in a day, but with regular physical activity and with some good control of your diet, you can achieve it.