Every parent around the world wants the best for their offspring. From the moment that they come into the world, mother, and father without even realising are teaching the child. It is soon time to start considering formal education.
Those living in Thailand are no different. However, those who can afford it do have the advantage of providing their children with the very best when they attend one of the elite British international schools Bangkok has to offer, which is right up there with anything the Western world can offer in terms of schooling.
- It is the sister school of Brighton College in the UK, which was voted England’s “School of the Decade”. The Bangkok version sets just as high standards and has the same quality of learning experience. Indeed, the association allows Sixth Form students in Bangkok Sixth Form the opportunity to study for a week at Brighton College in the UK, which prepares on offers guidance on further study at university.
- Schooling starts much earlier than that, with toddlers from the age of 2 being able to attend an Early Years Programme, which enables them to get ready for Preparatory School when they reach 5 under the watchful eye of specialist teachers. Youngsters can complete their entire schooling in the same location, before heading off for further education or to start their career. Parents can relax and concentrate on other matters such as looking at tips and ideas for bathroom remodelling.
- Being Surrounded by an atmosphere that encourages learning is of great benefit to students, as they are offered support while in a caring and tolerant environment, which teaches about life as well as the academic program. Politeness, honesty, and respect are nurtured to make all attendees more rounded individuals ready for whatever the future lies. The proof is in the pudding, as 90% of students achieved A or B grades in their Level exam results in 2022, a tremendous success rate.
- The pastoral care and highest quality of teaching provided go a long way to helping the students achieve their goals as they follow the British curriculum, before taking IGCSE exams. They then go on to choose A-level subjects before many continue to take university studies. Maybe some might be enthused by a visit to a national museum when selecting a subject.
- Being surrounded by the very best modern facilities is a huge bonus to students, as teachers can utilize what’s on offer in the classroom to make lessons interesting and interactive. Extra curriculum activities are also a joy, with the Arts finding someone for everyone, with a world-class, 650-seat theatre to perform in. Throw in the outstanding sports facilities, the envy of many other professional organisations, along with specialist music rooms and dance and gym studios, and it’s not hard to see how students succeed when surrounded by such opportunities.
Students in Bangkok are guaranteed the very best chances of success to set up a pathway into adulthood when choosing among the elite in international schools.