When we use something, it gets dirty; the same happens with our laptops. We mostly eat and drink while working on the laptop and don’t realize that some food particles fall on the laptop. We touched the laptop screen and left fingerprints on it, also dust collected on the screen. In this scenario, we find it difficult to clean the laptop screen, and we think about how to clean a laptop screen.
The same happened to me when I realized that my laptop’s screen was getting so dirty. And I was worried about how to clean it and search a lot for effective methods because as you know a laptop screen is a sensitive thing and we cannot do any experience with it without full knowledge.
After deep research, I gathered some effective methods and decided to share them with you to save you from the headache and frustration I faced. Let’s get started.
Effective ways to Clean a Laptop screen
There are three effective ways to clean a laptop screen without damaging it.
- Microfiber cloth for cleaning dust
- Damp sponge for cleaning grime
- Cleaning spray for sticky stuff
These all are amazing and used methods and recommended by experts.
Microsoft cloth for cleaning dust
If you use glasses due to weak eye side, you would be fully aware of this fantastic microfiber loth tool. It is used to clean eyeglasses and other stuff like camera lenses. So let’s get to know that how this product helps clean the screen of your
An easy and quick method is mentioned below.
- First of all, shut down your laptop because a blank screen will help you see all dust.
- Start pressing microfiber cloth in a gentle way and one direction. Not clean it in a circular motion because it can damage the display.
- Keep doing it until the display dust free.
Damp sponge for cleaning Grime
Sometimes you can find oily stains and grime on your laptop screen, which you cannot clean with a microfiber cloth. So that, you might need a different effective tool to clean it, such as a damp sponge. Let’s learn to clean a laptop screen with a damp sponge.
There is an easy method to learn how to clean a laptop screen with a damp sponge.
- First of all, you need to take a new household sponge and filtered water.
- Turn off your laptop and remove the battery to avoid any damage.
- Wet the sponge and dry it out from extra drips.
- Clean the laptop screen with the sponge gently and ensure to wipe out extra drips from the keyboard.
- After cleaning, it never turns on the machine until it is scorched.
Cleaning spray for Sticky stuff
If you find stubborn and sticky stuff on your laptop screen and previous methods wouldn’t help you clean it, try this method, and it will surely help you. In this method, you need 100% distilled water and a drop of dish wash.
It’s a last but not the least method which is very helpful to clean sticky and oily stains.
- Shut down your laptop and unplug the charger. Also, remove the battery to save your laptop from unpleasant results.
- Put the washing liquid in a spray bottle and spray some liquid on a microfiber cloth. Remember one thing that you don’t need to wet the fabric, just damp it.
- Start rubbing the cloth on the targeted area in a circular motion. Keep doing it until the laptop isn’t clean but don’t press hard.
- Continue the procedure until you find the screen dry. Check other hardware as well to make sure that there are no drips on them.
- After completing the process, leave your laptop as it is at room temperature for half an hour. Turn on your laptop after satisfaction that the laptop isn’t wet.
Now you have three best methods to clean the laptop screen. If your laptop screen is getting dirty and has sticky stains, then don’t worry and use these practical and helpful methods to clean the laptop screen. We hope you will love this article.
For more articles related to laptop you can also visit: laptopsgraph.com