Making sure you know your GAMSAT chemistry or finding the best GAMSAT preparation section 3 for physics is your secret to success. In this article, we have prepared tips that will help you quickly learn chemistry to do your assignments perfectly. Also, if you are new to studying chemistry and have no clue how to do your homework correctly, you can buy a chemistry assignment from an experienced service. This will save you time and you will be sure of the result.
Let’s figure out how long it takes to master a subject from scratch, whether several days are enough for this, and how easy it is to learn all the formulas to deal with assignments successfully.
Where to start learning chemistry
Chemistry is a very difficult school discipline. The chemical properties of elements, the peculiarities of the course of reactions between various substances, valence, electrolytic dissociation, and much more – all this should be known and understood by students.
Three recommendations for where to start learning chemistry:
- Determine your level of knowledge – the training plan will depend on this. For example, if you do not even understand the basics of chemistry, then you will have to learn all the material from scratch – from the periodic table. If you know the subject well but plan to enroll in the medical faculty or the chemical faculty, then it is better to study chemistry in depth, outside the school curriculum.
- Decide how you will study – on your own, with a tutor, or in online courses. In the first case, you need to choose textbooks, workbooks, find problem books (preferably with answers), draw up a plan, etc. In the other two cases, you do not have to do this yourself – the teacher already has a ready-made curriculum and teaching materials.
- Think about how you will do laboratory work. Chemistry is not only theory but also practice. There are not always enough lessons at school to learn how to conduct chemical experiments.
Will it be possible to master the subject on your own?
You can learn chemistry yourself, but keep in mind that the process will not be quick or easy. What difficulties do students who study independently face?
- There is no clear timetable. Hobbies, gadgets, clubs – all this distracts from studying. Many teenagers lack the discipline to exercise regularly. And in order to master all sections of inorganic and organic chemistry, for example, in a year, you need to allocate at least 2-3 hours a week.
- They do not finish what they started. Often, training is abandoned because it’s boring to sit with textbooks, students don’t want to understand complex topics, or it’s not possible to solve the problem.
- They memorize the material but do not understand its essence. You can learn formulas by heart but not know how to use them in solving real problems. As a result, it turns out that the student studies hard but still gets bad grades on tests.
- There is no helper to check homework, to help find an error in an equation, etc. Often parents simply do not remember the school chemistry curriculum. Then you have to look for answers on the Internet, and the information on sites and forums is not always reliable.
How to study at home
If you want to improve chemistry at home, then it will be easier and more correct to study with a teacher online.
Lessons with a tutor
He assesses the level of knowledge of the child and draws up an individual plan. Classes are usually held via Skype or Zoom: the student and the teacher communicate in real-time and work on an interactive whiteboard. The teacher immediately answers all questions, and if necessary, explains a complex topic again and points out mistakes.
It is the most effective way to learn chemistry, suitable for those who want to study on an individual schedule. Lessons are conducted in real-time and recorded. If you cannot connect to the online lesson, then watch the video tutorial in your personal account at any time.
Now you know how to learn chemistry quickly in order to deal with assignments successfully. Choose the option that is more suitable for you. Good luck!