As popular, highlighted wigs can enhance your look and make you look confident and attractive. Although people often say that highlight wigs are low maintenance, that doesn’t mean you can’t do anything. After all, there is nothing more terrifying than a hair color fading too soon.
Highlight wigs human hair had to consider individuality. They should be soft, clean and hydrated with suitable material. Apply hair remover and cover most of the shine. There are also unusual brushes that you should brush your extensions with to avoid damaging them. Influence the design items you use, they should be the simplest.
Here Hurela Hair explains the following steps to take care of your wig.
Step 1: Wash the wig thoroughly
- Brush or brush your highlight wig when finished. If it’s not too much trouble, use different tools to match different hairstyles. Use a fine toothbrush on wavy hair, but still coat square wave hair. At this point, when the knots on the hair are free, you will move your brush to the base or find it without holding it.
- Add some clean water to the hot water you have ready inside the sink you fill the water on. Different haircuts use a wide range of cleansers. For example, if you want to clean your wavy hair with a wig, you would use a cleanser designed for wavy hair. If you have colored hair, you need to choose a cleanser that will protect the shade. Please do not apply directly to your wig cleaner. This can damage the skin of your wig hair nails. You will use warm water to clean the wig. Remember that you will only be advised not to use a 2-in-1 cleanser, given the fact that the conditioner may not be ready for the hair follicles as much as ours.
- Cover the wig and place it in the water. Please let the hairpiece out of the cap and leave the wig strands free. This can make it easier for the cleaner to get into the cap where most of the dirt, oil and sweat remains. Then, using the wig to clean all the hair, submerge the wig in water from the bottom up to the rock. Provides a delicate twist. At any point, let the wig soak in clean water for five minutes, to make sure the wig is completely submerged. Please clean, press and curl tons of hair without any hassle.
- Rinse the cleanser off with a fresh conditioner until all the cleanser is left. Please do not use hot water which can damage the hair fibers. If your hair wig is thick, you will wash more.
- Use some top brand conditioner on your wig to take care of it. As long as your wig is sewing traditional hair into the wig, you’ll be using conditioner constantly. There will be some heat in this weft. In any case, if you have a lace front wig, if it’s not too much trouble, take care of your hairpiece. The follicle is clipped, if you apply conditioner to the ribbon, it will lose the ribbon, and then, the hair will definitely fall out. So you will use hair conditioner with your wig.
- Leave on for 4-5 minutes, and then rinse off the conditioner. Confirm that the conditioner is completely away from the hair. So the hair can stay shiny and shiny. Rinse the conditioner off the hair with cool, fresh water.
Step 2: Dry your human hair highlight wig
- Place the hairpiece cap on the right side and gently squeeze out the water with a towel. Once you squeeze out the water, please do not touch the curls as this will cause hair tension or breakage. Never brush a wig when it is wet.
- Use a dry towel to get rid of excess water. Allow the dry towel to cover the hair. Press the towel to ensure that the water is completely absorbed into the hair. Then, gently open the towel and remove the wig. Once you have an extension wig, confirm that the wig hair is quite smooth, without any frizz or buns.
- Shower the wig with some molding splash to help the wig come back from tangles. Try not to get too close to the edge of your wig. If your wig is wavy, you will use some mousse to keep the shape of the wig.
- Place your wet wig on a hair stand and let it dry on all sides. Never brush your wig when it is wet as this can damage the hair strands. When your wig is wavy, please use a good toothbrush or fingers in your hair.
- On occasion, you will use a blow dry when you are in a rush to use your wig, however, try to keep the dryer at a sufficient temperature. Or, on the contrary, it will damage the skin of hairy nails. Only if you use a hair dryer to dry the hairpiece cap after the cap is dry, will you put the wig on your head. Fix it with bobby pins. Stop drying the wig while it’s your responsibility. Only if you want your wig to emphasize more volume, you will dry it upside down. It recommends letting the hairpiece come out of the cap and let it dry first, cutting the hairpiece cap slightly with a jeans scarf. After the hairpiece is dry, you will hang the wig inside the shag for a few hours to ensure it can dry.
Obviously, you won’t be using the shower. In the event that a shower is unusable, you will adjust your wig during a place to allow it to dry normally without damaging the hair strands.
Step 3: Styling and maintaining your highlight wig
- You can brush your wig when it is completely dry. Brush the wig from the ends to avoid tangles. If your wig is wavy, you can use a wide tooth brush.
- Hair is not the same as before washing. You can use hair curling accessories to straighten your wig and create some twists or level irons. Each twist will be gone when you wash your wig one more time, so you can do the same without any worries. When you use an iron, set the correct temperature, if not too much trouble.
- When you are not wearing your wig, you can put it on a hairpin stand. With these characters, the wig can be a decent look.
- If your wig is dirty, you can wash it again. Usually, after 2 months, you can wash it off. Washing too often is not good for hair wigs as it will make them dry and dull. Wigs actually like different items, as long as you use them less than expected. The more you wash, the more damaged the cuticles will be without any problems. So try to wash it if necessary. Hurela Hair hopes this article will help you take care of your wig.
About Hurela Hair
Hurela Hair was created out of a need for good quality, innovative, and versatile wigs. The Hurela Hair team creates beautiful wigs that look and feel just like the real thing because they firmly believe that a woman’s confidence in her appearance is one of the most important things she should never compromise.
Their lace wigs blend seamlessly into the wearer’s forehead and are undetectable. Hurela Hair offers a wide range of wigs, from highlight wigs to v part wig.