Nylon wheel stringing pulley blocks are often used for the overhead transmission line stringing operation. We produce a diverse size of transmission stringing bundle blocks, with a diverse number of wheels. We have also designed and produced stringing bundle blocks for 8 bundled conductors on a 1000KV transmission line. Our stringing blocks are extensively used in overhead power line building. We are the leading and specialized manufacturer of transmission stringing bundle blocks. We could make a variety of cable stringing pulley blocks, conductor pulley blocks, MC nylon pulley blocks including large diameter stringing blocks, wire-pressed pulleys, grounding pulleys, skyward released pulleys, high-speed steering pulleys, surmounting wire pulleys, etc. We have the whole production equipment and the professional production team to achieve the whole process from the production part to the packing shipment part.
Characteristics of Nylon wheel stringing pulley blocks
- It could be used for releasing large diameter conductors, and voltage lines in the transmission line.
- It is very wear-resistant.
Applications of Nylon wheel stringing pulley blocks
- It is often used to release the wire in overhead transmission lines. If the pulley has multiple wheels, the middle wheel can use cast steel wheels, and it also can use Nylon Wheel.
- The Large Diameter Stringing Bundle Block 830mm is also used to release the wire in overhead transmission lines.
- It can also be used for single conductors, double split wires, four split wires, six split wires, and so on.
- It is used for building on stilts to put conducting lines in the power transmission wire which is more available than single split conducting lines, double split conducting lines, four split conducting lines, six split conducting lines, etc.
Earth Wire Grounding Block for the Power Transmission Line Stringing Building
- It is used to pull steel strands.
- It is Suitable for laying wires, lightning conductors, or steel strand crossing canyons
Hook-type wire stringing pulley block is also used as a hanging pulley and stringing pulley. It is used to release the lightning shield lines or as a cross steel strand. Many research and development is done for Stringing Blocks, Hoisting Tackles, Wire Grips, Reel Stands, Inspection Trolley, Tightening Tool, Connectors, Shackles, Lifters, Head Boards or Conductor, Mesh Sock Joint, Powered-winches, Press-machines, other construction tools and equipment’s company for electric power building. The existing testing methods of the transmission stringing bundle blocks are in good condition, discovery equipment is advanced and whole, the company set up the dimension room, lab, equipped with a flat tensile testing mechanism, tensile testing mechanism, upright lifting tower hydraulic general testing machine, hardness tester mechanism, salt spray test mechanism, hydraulic combined test and testing apparatus, from raw material incoming examination to the factory inspection of products, can fully promise the quality control of parts and product presentation. The specialized R & D competence is the premise of product novelty and technological progress. Many products have their own intellectual rights and they have obtained invention patents, on utility models and designs. On the basis of the implementation of the quality system management, the business carries out the special management system of the automobile business at a higher level including
- Wire stringing includes all doings associated with the installation of the primary product conductors to the transmission line constructions. These activities also include the installation process of conductors, ground wires, insulators, stringing sheaves like rollers or travellers, and vibration
- It also includes dampeners, weight, suspensions, and dead-end hardware meetings for the entire length of the route. Wire stringing includes the following operations:
- Stringing the pilot lines to connect the conductors. A lightweight sock line also known as the pilot line is flown from different towers to towers by helicopter, negotiating the sock line through wire rollers close to the insulators on each structure. A clam lock device safeguards the line in the rollers.
- The sock line is involved in a conductor pulling cable, which is linked to a tensioning machine on an automobile. The conductors are dragged through by a puller mechanism. The puller and the tensioner work organized during the pulling operations to safeguard that the conductor maintains good ground clearance at all times.
- The wire set-up sites or pulls stations, where the related pulling equipment and apparatus are staged are located at intervals along the span.
- Once the conductor is dragged through the length of the line, the tensioner is used to sag the conductors onto the proper tension.
- The Conductors expand with the changes in temperature and they are long at a very high temperature, so they need to be associated at the proper tension such that they do not drop low when temperatures are at an extreme.
- All the bundled phases between the two towers must have sagged to the same tension.
The Splicing process
- Once the conductor is dragged in and the correct tension of the conductor is grasped, mid-span splicing is achieved at dead-end tower locations to attach or splice segments together. Any momentary pulling splices are detached and replaced with enduring splices.
- An implosive sleeve may be used for the splicing process, which involves placing a layer of explosives around the aluminium sleeve. The layer of the explosive is designed to make the required density of the sleeve around the conductor.
- After the splicing and sagging process, the conductors are attached to dead-end towers.
- The Guard poles or the guard structures may be connected at transportation, flood controls, utility crossing, park, and other locations to protect these original areas during wire
- The guard intercept wire should always drop below the conventional threading height, by ending the damage to the important structures. These guard structures are often provisional and are removed after the installation is complete.
Application and Features
The application and feature of transmission stringing bundle blocks are
A large diameter Stringing bundle Block is used to release the wires in the overhead transmission line and it can be also used for single conductors, double split wires, four split wires, six split wires, and so on.