Sleep is one of the significant parts of a person’s life. It decides a big part of how the next will go. Research has described that a person goes into a deep sleep within an average time of 7 minutes. The average sleep time should be around 7-8 hours and for a child is 8-12 hours. But a person can only sleep correctly if the bed is comfortable. The quilt is favoured by people, especially in cold areas. However, quilt covers play a significant role in providing comfort. They should be warm, soft, and made out of fine and good fabric.
What are they?
Quilt covers are used to protect the quilt during use. Quilts are put together from thin and soft material. They can wear a lot if used without a cover. These covers are typically used for decorative purposes and can be changed easily to suit the occasion. They also come in different thicknesses. One can choose according to the season or weather. They are mass-produced and made of either a blend of cotton or linen. Sometimes they also include pillow covers with a matching design. Sheridan Outlet supports all the popular types of payment options like Paypal, Afterpay and many more.
Options available while purchasing
- Based on colour: Covers are predominantly utilised for decorative purposes. They come in a wide variety of colours. At Sheridan Outlet in Australia, one can find many colours ranging from violet to blue, providing at least 12 unique colours to choose from.
- Based on size: They come in different sizes according to the bed type. They come for a standard single bed and double bed. One can also find covers for a queen bed and a king-sized bed. Queen beds are smaller than king beds but larger than double beds providing enough space for more than two people. Apart from these, they also come for kid beds and super-king-sized beds, filling the need for almost all bed categories.
- Based on thread count: The number of horizontal and vertical threads utilised per square inch in a cover is considered thread count. Sheridan provides two different options for thread count, 300 and 700. One should remember that the higher the thread count, the higher the quality. They also get softer due to the wear over time.
- Based on product type: Sheridan provides various products for different types. Bed covers are like normal bed sheets. These are mainly used for protecting quilts from wear and tear. And finally, the set includes a quilt cover with matching pillow covers.
- Based on Fabric: Fabric is the most important thing for the cover as it decides about the quality and comforts of the cover.
- For formal occasions, one should consider purchasing covers made from synthetic fibre like linen blend, polyester blend, or even cotton polyester. These are great for display purposes on occasions like a gettogether at home.
- For regular use, one should consider buying the covers manufactured using more natural fabrics like a cotton blend or cotton linen. These are good for standard usage as they provide more comfort and serve decorative purposes as well.
- A person looking to experience the most comfortable cover should consider buying a wholly made of natural fibre. Sheridan also makes covers that are made of 100% cotton. These covers are a little heavier when compared to their other counterparts. But they provide the most comfortable experience as they are at the peak of softness.
Author: Alison Lurie