All on 4 dental implant procedures are professional dental surgeries that replace all of the teeth on the upper or lower jaw with artificial teeth that look and feel like natural teeth. The All-on-4 dental implant surgery is minimally invasive, requiring only a small incision in the gum line to insert the implants.
The All on 4 dental implant surgery can also be used to anchor dentures in place. This way, they do not slip or move around in the mouth. This type of surgery is best who have lost all their teeth due to periodontal disease, tooth decay, or injury. Read more about the Dental Implant price in London.
What Are the Pros and Cons of All on 4 Dental Implants?
These implants are used to support a full arch of upper or lower teeth. According to the Best Dentist in UAE all-on-4 dental implants have many advantages over traditional implants, including:
- Reduced implant surgery time: All-on-4 dental implants can be placed in a single surgery, reducing overall treatment time.
- They are a type of permanent tooth replacement that can give you a natural-looking smile.
- Unlike traditional dentures, which rest on the gums, All-on-4 implants are anchored into the jawbone for a more secure fit.
- Reduced implant cost: All-on-4 dental implants are less expensive than traditional implants because fewer implants are needed to support the denture or bridge.
- Reduced risk of implant failure: All-on-4 dental implants have a lower failure rate than traditional implants, which reduces the risk of implant surgery.
- Reduced risk of implant rejection: All-on-4 dental implants are less likely to be rejected by the body than traditional implants, which reduces the risk of implant surgery.
- Reduced surgical trauma: All-on-4 dental implants cause less surgical trauma than traditional implants, which reduces the recovery time and risk of complications.
- They can be expensive.
- The surgery can be invasive.
- There may be a risk of implant rejection and infection.
- The implants need a strong bone structure to stay and not move around.
- All on 4 dental implants require a high level of oral hygiene to maintain, and they are not recommended for people who have gum disease.
How Can You Clean All-on-4 Dental Implants?
Although they require some special care to maintain, All-on-4 implants are generally very easy to clean. Here are a few tips from the professional:
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and nonabrasive toothpaste to brush your implants gently. Avoid using hard bristles or scrubbing too vigorously, as this can damage the implant material.
- In addition to brushing, be sure to floss around your implants daily. It will remove any plaque or food particles that may have been trapped between the gum and the implant.
- Daily rinse your mouth with a good antibacterial mouthwash at least once. This will help kill any harmful bacteria lurking in your mouth.
- See your professional dentist regularly for cleanings and checkups. They will be able to spot any potential problems early on and provide you with the necessary treatment.
By following these valuable tips, you can keep your All-on-4 dental implants clean and healthy for years to come. Click here to get more information if you are considering All on 4 dental implants. Discuss all of your concerns with the dentist to ensure that you choose the best possible option for your needs.