Are you fond of Tattoos and you want to have a unique design on your body? Well it has been found that the trend of having tattoos on the bodies is getting a common in all countries of the world. Are you aware of stick and poke tattoos? If no then go now in this post because we are going to explore these two types of tattoos in details.
What is a stick and poke tattoo?
You have heard about having a tattoo with machine. Stick and poke tattoo is different from that Technology. In this type of tattoo, a single sterile tattoo needle is used. This needle is actually attached with stick and it is continuously poked in the skin so as to create different dots and to make the tattoo designs.
The best thing about stick and poke tattoos is that these are customised according to the choice of the customer. Whether you want to get an animal painted on your body, or the floral pattern or anything else, just show the design to the professional and there you go!
Supplies you need for stick and poke tattoo:
To make the design on your body with this type of Technology, you need the following supplies:
- Sterile tattoo needles– these needles are actually available in different sizes and types. Make sure that these are sterile otherwise they can cause harm to your health.
- Tattoo ink– it depends on your choice that which colour you want to add in your tattoo. It can either be in the same colour or in different colours. You need to Choose tattoo inks according to your choice.
- Fresh disposable razor– if you are going to make a tattoo on any part of your body that is hairy for example on your arms or legs then you need to remove hair first. For this purpose, you will be required to use refresh disposable razor.
- Ink cups– which colour you want to use for the tattoo, you just need to use the ink of that colour in the ink cup.
- Medical exam gloves– these gloves are actually used for the safety purpose.
- Alcohol preparation pads– after making tattoo on the particular part of the body, the area is then cleaned with alcohol preparation pads so as to avoid rashes and the pain.
Do stick and poke tattoos last?
You are going to be here pain definitely for the purpose of having tattoo on your body. You will want to maintain it for long time. For your information, a stick and poke tattoo will last on your body for 5 to 10 years. However it actually depends on the maintenance as well. Even if you go to an expert for having a tattoo on your body with the help of a machine then it will last for 5 to 10 years. Tattoos with machines are costlier as compared to stick and poke tattoos. Moreover, tattoos are not customised but they are pre-designed. It means that you can rely on stick and poke tattoos if you want to fulfill your desire of making a design on your body. If you want to make a tattoo on your face, arm, legs or even belly, pick and poke tattoos are really the best options.